Thursday 7 January 2010

7th January 2010 - Day 7

I've made it to the end of the first week of photos which I thought deserved a quick entry on the blog. As far as I can tell I look pretty much the same everyday so far. All the photos have been taken using the webcam on my netbook (which unlike a normal camera takes mirror image pictures so my face is backwards!) They have all, with one exception, been taken in the same spot in my living room. The 5th January photo was taken in my university library because I happened to be there and had the computer with me.

So there week go; one week down, 51 to go. Only another 358 pictures of my face left to take! To be honest, I don't know how great an exercise this is going to be for my mental health - even looking at seven pictures of my head is a bit weird, I'm not sure how I'll feel when the numbers start increasing. Only one way to find out though I suppose....

No comments:

Post a Comment