Wednesday 5 January 2011

The End?

Well there we go. I did it. I took a photo of my face every day for a year (well, alright, almost every day).





So here are the two images from the beginning and end of the year....and yes, well, I do suppose I look quite different. I certainly look more awake! The plan is to put all the photos into an animation eventually so you can see the changes as they happened.


I was trying to decide whether to carry on taking photos for another year. I like the idea of carrying on but to be honest it is a big fat pain in the arse and I've been enjoying the last few days of not having to remember to take my photo. I'll maybe carry on doing a photo a week but I'm not going to make any commitment to it. My plan was to take the photos for a year, and what a year I chose to do it! It's definitely a year I'm going to remember and the photos will help me do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment